Learn Yin Yoga
A 50-Hour Hybrid Program
Take this unprecedented opportunity to study the art and practice of Yin Yoga, complete with self-paced virtual learning, personal instruction and support.
Over 40 Hours of virtual instruction in short and sweet daily doses so you can learn at your own pace from home.
Live Instruction & Support
Five 2-Hour workshops guide you through the 8-Week program. Bring your questions and receive personalized attention!
Your program includes an interactive online community, 60-page Color Handbook and a certificate upon completion!
All The Tools and Knowledge You Need to Expertly Practice & Teach Yin Yoga:
- The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga
- Using Yin to cultivate conscious awareness, emotional stability, mental agility and physical healing
- Anatomy of the Energy Body, Including 3 Key Energy Models
- Basic Anatomy of the Physical Body, Including: Bones, Muscles, Joints & Fascia
- Helpful Props and Practice Preparation
- A Full Exploration of 50 Postures, including their variations, mechanics, targets and benefits
- How to Sequence Yin Sessions: Approach and Technique
- A Versatile Library of 20 Sequences and Practice Videos for diverse situations from arthritis to anxiety
- Inspirational Stories & Interactive Case Studies
- Using Yin in Your Daily Life & Beyond
- BONUS!: A Series on Conducting Online or Remote Sessions with Individuals or Groups
How the Course Works:
Self-Paced Daily Doses:
The 50 Hour Curriculum has hybrid format, which we will explore together over approximately 2 months, starting October 19th, 2020.
The technical and philosophical portions are delivered in 10 - 30 minute video daily doses. You can watch at your leisure via your personal Yin Immersion online portal.
Each day, you may practice and learn a pose in depth, understand the anatomy of a part of your body, study the energetics of your meridians or experience a new breathing method. If you miss a day, it’s not too much to make up the next day.
As these videos live in your online course, you keep them all for future reference.
10 Hours of Personal Instruction
We will join live as a group for two hours every other Monday night from October 19th to December 14th.
We will practice together, explore sequences, address questions and further guide your personal development. Sessions are offered via Zoom, with an option for joining in person if circumstances permit. These will also be recorded so you can watch them again.
Let these sessions keep you accountable to your course progress!
Premium Support Resources
Your enrollment includes a brand new online community portal for interactive group study, which lets you share insights, ask quick questions and get regular guidance.
You will also receive a 60-Page Yin Book that supplements the online programming and includes helpful resources and sequences so that you can read and reference as you start your practice.
Use your handbook as a quick guide to postures & modifications, a study of energy meridian paths, in-depth look at the joint structures and more.
Earn Continuing Education Credits
Yoga Teachers can apply the hours earned in this program towards required Continuing Education Credits on Yoga Alliance. This will completely fulfill the 3-year CEU total for 200- and 500- Hour Registered Yoga Teachers.
The Last Start for 2020 Begins on
Register Now So You Don't Miss Out!